We woke up with great anticipation for the day, because we knew we would be seeing a lot of San Pedro Sula today. I totally wish I could drink orange juice all day long down here if it wouldn’t give me an ulcer, because it’s just so good! Below are some highlights from today… just overviews definitely because when your with Pastor Wilmer so much happens.
Schedule – August 5, 2017
- 5:00 AM I think Jordan is awake… look at the clock… yup it’s only 5am definitely not getting up yet.
- 6:00 AM Miles as well get up… it’s so bright outside
- 7:00 AM This breakfast is stellar… orange juice is actually sweet… “minute made” has been ripping us off in the USA
- 9:00 AM Pastor Wilmer said 9 o’clock sharp… still not here. Honduras time…
- 10:00 AM Flying drones, playing soccer, shooting video… No rules driving, pretty sure every 16 year old should come down here to learn how to drive…
- 12:00 We just ordered 25 Little Caesars pizzas for the kids… the security guard told Jordan to stop filming in the restaurant. I think we should buy stock in Little Caesars now…
- 1:00 Wow I don’t know if we will have enough pizza for all these kids… Jordan has the coolest dance moves ever (Watch day #2 video)
- 2:00 Coffee shop… Jordan needs it to survive… wow it’s actually pretty good when there’s caramel in it
- 4:00 We get to see where one of the kids in the program lives… heartbreaking… yet they are so happy. Maybe material things really don’t give you joy..
- 6:00 It’s pitch black outside… time for podcasts… Pastor Wimer, do you have a blue tooth speaker… like this one? (pulls out a giant speaker) Sure, that will work (Go Big PW)
- 7:00 Pizza arrives and podcast is in full swing… here comes the dog.. keep talking.. here comes the friends… keep talking… here comes the dog again..
- 10:00 It’s midnight back home… time to hit the hay. Jordan is still editing videos like a boss.. I think he’s a robot.
By: Ben Swartz